Community of Practice for
Teachers, Principals & Staff
Creating Capacity for Innovation
Knowledge Building in Action - a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation
* Our staff works with you to develop content
* We secure material such as videos, identify links aligned with curriculum
to incorporate in lesson
* Best program for instructors new
to e-learning or needing to outsource
The Complete TLC Plan
The Helping Hand Plan
* language teachers * home-schooling teachers * tutors or instructors of specialized material * researchers collaborating globally * businesses and enterprises operating globally
* K-12 teachers * school districts with virtual school mandates * online training course developers * skills and development trainers * workplace compliance managers
* Our staff develops content by
delving deep into your topic to write action-oriented learning material
* We create appeal with illustrations
and make complex information clear with infographics.
* Our Platinum Package allows us
the freedom to get really creative.
The iPortal E-Learning Platform is the perfect environment for distance teaching and collaborative learning - a cloud-based Learning Management System that makes teaching and learning easier, serving as an online toolkit for teachers, tutors, lecturers and educational trainers
iPortal connects all the digital tools and resources teachers use in their classroom into one simple place. With intuitive features and generous storage, registered users can quickly
With everything on one platform, the iPortal was designed to give users complete control over their digital classroom.
Who should use iPortal?
Let us help you develop the right e-learning solution to fit your needs! Contact us about your e-learning needs:
Basic Users Plan
* Upload your own material
* Schedule your interactions
and coordinate group participation
* Best program for experienced
This is the most economical plan
available, affordable for most,
* upload content aligned to the curriculum, including embedded audio, video and links
* use the wiki featureto enable students to contribute content to a collaborative project.
* create quizes and tests that can be timed
* engage with others via videoconferencing and chat functions - either one-on-one or with an audience of up to 90 participants
* participate in a forum around a topic or subject matter
* use the whiteboard with up to 5 screens and features to upload and download material
* record sessions for playback via MP4 downloads for asynchronous learning
Tel: +1 786 975 6149